"Sometime ago I said I loved you sixty ways and counted them to you...." -S. Dilworth Young

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fall Photo Shoots #4

The Graff family
aka: Graffs, Rivers, Ravstens, Nelsens, & Truscott!!

Ok - our biggest group to date!!   
Twenty-two beautiful people!   
Every single one of them was so cooperative, 
so fun and so kind.  
I never saw so many smiles!!  
The Todd Rivers family
The Chris Ravsten family
The Adam Nelsen family
The Curtis Graff family
Debbie Truscott - Beautiful Mom of this clan!!
We took the photos in one of our favorite locations and had a really great time, 
talking, running around and getting those "candid" shots.  
Cute little Peyton!
 I'm only 1/3 of the way through the editing process, 
but thought I'd go ahead and post a few.  
More to come....


2 comments:

  1. Not sure where to comment for the free photo shoot, so I hope this is sufficient. Pick me!! Pick me!! You do a great jobs and I need pictures taken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am hoping this is the place.
    I like you because you have always been so nice to us, you are friendly and uplifting to be around. You are AMAZING with photography and I REALLY need new family photos my baby is almost 10 months old now and we haven't had a Family photo since he was 1 month old and had that "ugly old man" look going on. We REALLY WANT this photo session!!!

    ReplyDelete